As more people start using Pirate Shipping and cubic shipping, in particular, to save money on sending packages, I keep getting asked how it looks and what you have access to.
To make it easy I took a few screenshots.
You can easily see access is available from the shipping import to see the original eBay, or another site, your order is on.
This item sold today:
I used Pirate Shipping to mail it.’
Below shows examples of how it looks.
The measurements and weights were entered on the Pirate Shipping import.
I quickly paid and printed my label
Immediately the information posts automatically on eBay as seen above.
The exact item information is available before and after your label is printed.
I love the tracking map. As you can see this item is ready to ship. The label can be printed again easy if needed. After the item is scanned the same tracking data automatically uploads to the site and therein the buyer.
It shows priority mail and the zone. The rate was 10.03 and below you can see it was 4 lbs and 16 x 15 x 6 inch
I am new to using this Shipping and still have more to learn. Yet so far it’s easy and saving me some money on almost all packages.
Special Training Video! WATCH THIS:
Special Thank You To CO$T on Facebook, Cindy’s Online Selling Tips for holding a special Facebook Live to help sellers take advantage of this Free Opportunity.
Good News Is Right Now You Can Get The Best Price On Shipping including cubic shipping. More information on it below –NO FEES!
Enjoy Keywebco’s Free Apps.
The eBay Fans App For Everything eBay and More all in one simple App. Works on any device can even bookmark it in a browser.
2019 Shipping information Via BubbleFAST
Be sure to check out BubbleFAST
Some of the noteworthy changes to the USPS shipping rates include:
- Priority Mail Express will increase an average of 3.9 percent.
- Priority Mail will increase an average of 5.9 percent.
- The Dimensional Divisor for Priority Mail is being reduced to 166 and will now include all zones. Lowering the Divisor means that larger packages will receive a “heavier” Dimensional Weight, which will increase the rate charged.
- First-Class Package Service, an affordable service level for packages weighing less than 16 ounces, will move to zone-based pricing to better align with the cost of service and improve value based on distance.
USPS 2019 postage rate changes. The team includes the average International rate change by service level, such as the following for Commercial rates:
- Expedited Global Express Guaranteed (GXG) +4.9%
- Priority Mail Express International (PMEI) +3.9%
- Priority Mail International (PMI) +3.9%
- First Class Package International Service (FCPIS) +3.9%
The big question is: how will these changes impact your business?