My products for sale were All listed on eBay and my other sites for over 7 years and that was awesome until the “new eBay”
Being a product catalog and the new search has made the way to use eBay different or you will spend way too much for no result. Plus, you are under platform limitations and micromanaged.
It is so bad now you must sell only what will come up in the search. you can only offer items that can be shipped the same or next day. the list is long of things that make having your own website better for sellers. It is also much better for your customers if you can get them. I am able to offer content way beyond just shopping for items now and have many more items for sale too due to the low overhead cost.
Website traffic is both an important indicator and driver of business growth. It can help you to:
• See how well your marketing is working
• Gather insight into your audience to make decisions
• Improve your SEO and search engine credibility
• Generate more leads, increase conversions, and get more customers
The long list at the bottom of this article is now almost all at Keywebco.com
1. Content is king and the backlink is queen
2. On-Page SEO
3. Use Social Media with Hashtags
4. Start Email Marketing
5. Guest Blog
27 Ways to Increase Website Traffic in 2019
- 1. The “Upside Down” Guest Post
- 2. Overhaul & Upgrade Old Blog Posts
- 3. Use “Click to Tweet” Links
- 4. Optimize Your Content With LSI Keywords
- 5. Get More Traffic From Your Blog Posts With “Content Transformation”
- 6. Go On Podcasts
- 7. Promote Your Site With Blogger Outreach
- 8. The Content Relaunch Strategy
- 9. Create Content That Appeals to Influencers
- 10. Share Videos On LinkedIn
- 11. Host a Giveaway Contest
- 12. Add “Share Triggers” To Your Content
- 13. Retarget Visitors With Facebook Ads
- 14. Reduce Your Bounce Rate
- 15. Publish Long-Form Content
- 16. Optimize for Google’s Mobile-First Index
- 17. Create an Active YouTube Channel
- 18. Publish Viral Content
- 19. Promote Blog Posts and Videos on Quuu
- 20. Republish Old Articles on LinkedIn
- 21. Use a “Question Analyzer” To Create Insanely Useful Content
- 22. Add Enticing Content To Social Media Posts
- 23. Improve Your Organic Click-Through-Rate
- 24. Publish More List Posts
- 25. Steal Your Competitors’ Traffic Sources
- 26. Drive Traffic To Your Website From Forums
- 27. Syndicate Your Content on Medium
- Bonus Strategy #1: Post On Social Media at Strategic Times
- Bonus Strategy #2: Find More Keywords With “Keywords Everywhere”
Shopping On Our Site? Is It Like eBay?
Yes and No
Keywebco has many stores, all have different promotions. Almost all have free shipping. All are good value.
Most items are shipped within a day or two. How to tell which? It is very easy. In the description, it will say Ships Fast And Free From Missouri USA. If it does not say that shipping times will vary. That is because those items come from an offsite warehouse and take longer to process. If shipped from Missouri USA most items will arrive in about a week or less in most cases. If it is offsite shipped most will arrive within two weeks or less. Very few items come from China shipping and those can take a bit longer than two weeks.
Each store has its own returns, methods vary. If you purchase from keywebco “Missouri USA” returns are accepted within 30 days. Please just email with an image if needed.
Items must be returned in the same condition sent or a % will be deducted
eBay is free to return however Up To 50% can be deducted depending on the situation.
Refunding is done on the system it was purchased.
Never Worry We Stand By Our Guarantee
Blogging and Publishing are my current projects.
www.truegether.com/ user/ roger-keyserling.html
from KeywebcoShop – News Podcasts Blogs http://bit.ly/2Rlo9zE